Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What is it like being a single man? Yahnathan addresses this question on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: What is it like being a single man?
Question We Address and Answer:
- What is it like being a single young man who honors YAH with his body while choosing to remain single?
Key Points and Takeaways:
- Top 3 challenges Yahnathan has faced while being single.
- Different ways to overcome challenges we encounter while we’re single.
- Habits and practice that help Yahnathan maintain a lifestyle of purity and honor YAH.
- “Abstain from all appearance of evil.” – 1 Thessalonians 5:22 (KJV)
- “And I say: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not accomplish the lust of the flesh.17For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh. And these are opposed to each other, so that you do not do what you desire to do.”- Galatians 5:16-17 (TS2009)
- “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.“ – Matthew 6:33 (KJV)
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;” – Proverbs 3:5 (NKJV)
- “Or do you not know that your body is the Dwelling Place of the Set-apart Spirit who is in you, which you have from Elohim, and you are not your own?
20For you were bought with a price, therefore esteem Elohim in your body and in your spirit, which are of Elohim” – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (TS2009)
- “Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.” – Philippians 4:8 (NKJV)
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!