On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan J. Immanuel concludes his discussion with life coach and author Cesly Burgess aka Life Coach Ces by discussing the ways that God can help us in preventing cycles of self-sabotage.
We will also discuss how self-sabotage can block us from our blessings. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1408.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- What are ways that God can help us in preventing cycles of self-sabotage?
- How can self-sabotage block us from our blessings?
- Steps to break the cycle of self-sabotage.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Don’t allow old habits and the desire to remain in your comfort zone to lead you to sabotage what God has in store for you.
- “For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call on Me and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear [your voice] and I will listen to you. 13 Then [with a deep longing] you will seek Me and require Me [as a vital necessity] and [you will] find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.“ – Jeremiah 29:11-13 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Pray and ask God to show you where the cycle originated and how to break free.
- Take time to trace the roots of the pain or habits that lead you to enter the cycle of self-sabotage.
- Get Cesly’s book today.
Support Cesly Burgess aka Life Coach Ces:
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
Listen to the Series ‘How to Break the Cycle of Self-Sabotage’: