It’s a serious issue that we all need to be knowledgeable of.
Find out today exactly what financial abuse is and how to break free from it.
In the latest podcast episode, I am joined by Amanda L. Grossman to discuss what financial abuse is and how women can break free from it.
Episode Title: How to Break Free From Financial Abuse
Music: Mali Music – No Fun Alone
- The definition of financial abuse
- The importance of becoming financial literate
- How to break the ice so that you and your spouse can openly and comfortably discuss money
- How to prevent yourself from being financially abused
- What a healthy financial relationship looks like
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Amanda explains why we shouldn’t blindly trust our spouses
- Warning signs of financial abuse
- Amanda shares the benefits of her Financial Intimacy kit
- Joint bank accounts vs. individual back accounts
- Why women must be aware of the financial health of their relationship
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Amanda opens up about some of the financial challenges she and her husband faced
- Becoming financial literate.
- Making the effort to develop a level of comfort when discussing finances with your partner.
Apply the Kingdom Principles:
“Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.” Luke 16:10 (NIV)