In this episode of the Listen Up Ladies series, Jay is joined by author and poet Nancy Arroyo Ruffin to address the concerns of a woman who wants to know how to choose the right mate and so much more.
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
Episode Title: How to Choose the Right Mate? (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How challenging can it be for someone to determine who the right person for them is?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in marriage.
- Why we must take time to determine if someone is right for us or not.
- The importance of being with someone who will stick with you through challenges and tough times.
- Jay admits that he used to be immature and didn’t like saying the word “marriage”.
- “He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the Lord.“ – Proverbs 18:22 (NIV)
- Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting by Dr. Wayne W. Dwyer (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- I Will Wait For You: Single and Unwilling to Settle by Joshua M. Parker
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial