Let’s be honest…
Dating can be challenging.
Especially, when we don’t know what we’re willing to accept and need to reject.
There are some things we should NEVER do on dates and there are some things we should ALWAYS do on dates.
Find out exactly which behaviors need to be embraced and which need to be avoided while dating in the latest podcast episode, ‘Dating Dos and Don’ts’:
If you know someone who can benefit from this please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “Dating Dos and Don’ts on @RTRLRadio #RTRL”]
Episode Title: Dating Dos and Don’ts
- “An important key for women is to know the difference between asking questions and interrogating.” – Big B
- Common dating mistakes that nearly all of us make or have made before
- Reasons to avoid sharing too much of your dating history
- How men and women can impress one another on a date
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- The most annoying things that men and women do on dates
- How to tell someone you’re not enjoying a date, without offending them
- Queen Neen and Big B tell men the one thing that can give them an advantage with women
Dangers & Difficulties
- The utterly confusing difference between dating and just hanging out or talking
- Why you may want to think twice before introducing the person you’re dating to your family
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Big B explains why women talking too much on a date can completely annoy men
- As much as women may not agree or want to hear it, Jay explains why it is so important that they know their role
Fun Times & Stories:
- Jay makes some concession stand confessions
- Big B share some of his dining horror stories
Hold Yourself Accountable:
Don’t date below your standards.
Apply the Principles:
“Do not be deceived: ‘Bad company ruins good morals.’” 1 Corinthians 15:33 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Develop your standards before you start dating.
- Always stick to your standards. Do NOT compromise.
- Be your most authentic self at all times.
- Act and treat others the way you want them to act and treat you.
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
What are you Top 3 Dating Do’s and Dont’s?