On today’s episode of the MenChat series, Yahnathan J. Immanuel concludes his discussion with Roland Baker by discussing how we can honor God by dating with the right motives.
We will also share biblical principles that can help us date with the right motives. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1394.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- What are biblical principles that can help us date with the right motives?
- How can we honor God by dating with the right motives?
- The danger of cheat sheet dating.
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.” – Luke 6:45 (ESV)
- “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”“ – Mark 12:30-31 (NIV)
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.” – Proverbs 3:5-6 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Know your motives before dating and know the other person’s motives before moving forward.
- “Do two walk together
unless they have agreed to do so?“ – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Reflect on your past experiences and extract lessons.
Support Roland Baker:
Listen to the Series ‘Dating with the Right Motives’: