What do men and women think about entering into new relationships?
Do they think differently?
Do they think the same?
What do you think?
Don’t think too hard about it, because the answer awaits you.
Listen to the latest episode of The Way We Think and find out right now whether men and women think differently or the same about entering into new relationships.
If you know someone who will enjoy listening to this or who can benefit from it please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “The Way We Think About Entering Into New Relationships on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Way We Think About Entering Into New Relationships
- Collette Gee – Follow Her on Twitter
- Alex– Follow Him on Twitter
- GiGi – Follow Her on Twitter
- Jack Norman – Follow Him on Twitter
- Dr. Vaughan – Follow Her on Twitter
- Leonard – Follow Him on Twitter – Listen to His Look & Listen Podcast
- “No one can make you happy, no one can save you and no one can give you the love that you truly deserve. That all begins and ends with self.” – Collette Gee
- “Experience and maturity really tell you what you can and can’t handle.” – Leonard
- “You know you’re ready for a relationship when you have yourself together enough to be able to commit to another person, to be able to define what it is you want in a relationship from that person and to be able to define what your role in that relationship is going to be.” – Leonard
- “Men and women both live out their adult lives based on whatever they experienced during their childhood.” – Dr. Vaughan
- “You don’t want to spend time and connect your heart or your spirit with somebody who’s not going in the same direction that you are.” – Dr. Vaughan
- “You honestly can’t love other people if you don’t love you.” – Dr. Vaughan
- “You never fully know everything about everybody.” – Jack Norman
- “We always need to be mindful of what we bring to the table instead of what the other person is bringing to the table.” – Jack Norman
- “We have to communicate to get our needs met.” – Collette Gee
- “I do not want to connect myself with anyone who is not understanding of who I am as a person.” – Dr. Vaughan
Show Some Love:
Please leave a comment or a private message answering the following question:
Do YOU think men and women think differently or the same about entering into new relationships?