Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Avoid the Friend Zone (Part 3)
- “You can learn a lot from bad relationships.” – Nate Adlam
- “The friend zone is not a negative place, unless I make it one.” – Jay Mayo
Question We Address and Answer:
- What makes the friend zone such a dreadful place to be?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in seeking wise counsel.
- Why the friend zone can be such a bad place.
- How to change our perspective of the friend zone.
- The danger of keeping our true feelings hidden.
- Learning how to accept that we may only be friends with someone and nothing more.
- Jay explains why he believes the friend zone should be a good place.
Past Episode Referenced:
- Understanding Your Potential by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!