On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan continues his discussion with OneFlesh (Joseph & Sable Petry) by discussing the disadvantages of being unaware of God’s purpose for marriage.
We will explain God’s purpose for marriage and discuss belief in soul mates. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1355.
Questions We Answer:
- What is God’s purpose for marriage? (6:04)
- Do you believe in soul mates? (13:43)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- Disadvantages of being unaware of God’s purpose for marriage. (0:43)
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.“ – Hebrews 13:4 (ESV)
- “Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”” – Genesis 1:26 (ESV)
- “Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.” – Genesis 2:24 (ESV)
Support Joseph & Sable Petry:
Listen to the Series ‘God’s Purpose for Marriage’: