Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How can we develop a closer relationship with Jesus Christ? @JessVaughn2 explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Two Things Hindering Your Relationship with God (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can we develop a closer relationship with Jesus Christ?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of having the right perception of God.
- The value in reading God’s Word regularly.
- Why you need to draw closer to God.
- The need for genuine repentance.
- Jessica shares how her view of God changed as she got to know Him by reading His Word more.
- “Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”“ – Hebrews 13:5 (NKJV)
- “Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.“ – James 4:8 (NKJV)
- “Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. “ – Philippians 4:8 (NKJV)
- “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; 20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.“ – Matthew 6:19-21 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that there may be idols in your life that you need to address.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.” – Matthew 6:24 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Genuinely repent to God for the idols in your life.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!