In this episode, Jay concludes his discussion with The Wives (DeLisa New Williams, Kristen R. Harris and Lynn Shareef) by addressing the question: What are the benefits of God being present in the marriage bed?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Sexuality in Marriage – How to Honor the Marriage Bed (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the benefits of God being present in the marriage bed?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The vital role God plays in the marriage bed.
- What’s required to properly honor the marriage bed.
- Why married couples must be intentional about honoring their marriage bed.
- The importance of talking about sex with your spouse.
- How a couple can work through issues in their marriage.
- Why the marriage bed requires boundaries.
- Kristen shares why withholding sex is not an option in her marriage.
- “The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife.“ – 1 Corinthians 7:4 (NIV)
- “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.“ – John 10:10 (NIV)
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.“ – Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- You must be willing to include God in the setting of boundaries within your marriage bed.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.” – Hebrews 13:4 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Begin a dialogue with God about the things that will honor Him, honor your marriage or future marriage and keep your marriage bed pure.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!