On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan continues his discussion with author Asia Garrison by discussing whether or not saving ourselves for marriage is considered old-fashioned.
We will explain why believers in God need to be taught the importance of living a lifestyle of purity and why there are always consequences to our behavior. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1336.
Questions We Answer:
- Is saving ourselves for marriage considered old-fashioned? (4:26)
- Why are some people okay with having a high “body count”? (11:24)
- Do people go through a hookup phase to avoid relationships? (14:36)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- There are always consequences to our behavior. (0:42)
- Why believers in God need to be taught the importance of living a lifestyle of purity. (7:07)
- The impact that other people’s perception of us can have on us. (12:37)
- How women can avoid compromising their desire for a relationship. (16:46)
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “Do not move the ancient landmark that your fathers have set.” – Proverbs 22:28 (ESV)
- “You shall not add to the word that I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God that I command you.” – Deuteronomy 4:2 (ESV)
Support Asia Garrison:
- Check out Asia’s Website
- Follow Asia on Twitter
- Follow Asia on Instagram
- Check out Asia’s book, Dirty Virgin
- Listen to me and Asia’s previous discussion on Pornography…Is it Really That Deep?
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
Listen to the Series ‘The Hookup Culture’: