Do you know someone who you consider a “lazy dater”?
If so, you’ll want to share this with them.
We will be exploring how some people have become “lazy daters” and how they can reverse the effects.
If you would like to discover how to properly balance online and offline interactions, you must listen to the latest podcast episode, ‘Why Some People are Too Lazy to Date Offline’:
If you know someone who can benefit from this podcast, please share it with them by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “Why Some People are Too Lazy to Date Offline on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Some People are Too Lazy to Date Offline
- “A lot of people who online date are looking for a relationship, but they are not really looking for someone who can help them complete their purpose.” – Nadia
- “A lot of online dating is just a front for sex.” – Nadia
- “Most of our society is champions at hiding.” – Nadia
- The impact social media and online dating has had on the current dating scene
- How to develop a balance between meeting people in person and online
- How to decrease online interactions and increase offline interactions
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- How social media has removed the element of chase from dating
- The differing perspectives of men and women towards online dating
- The things people miss out on by choosing to primarily date online
Dangers and Difficulties:
- Nadia discusses the addictive nature of social media
- The role fear plays in some people’s avoidance of in-person interactions
- The double-edged sword of online dating
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Nadia explains why daters in 2014 are lazy
- Nadia explains why she has no plans on dating online again
Fun Times & Stories
- Nadia tells how she had to learn the hard way how to identify a man of true character
- The one question that Nadia cannot stand for a man to ask her
Hold Yourself Accountable:
Don’t allow your fear to hinder you from potentially great experiences.
Apply the Principles:
“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
Take Action Now:
- Acknowledge the fear that you may have of meeting and interacting with people offline.
- Decide to memorize and recite 2 Timothy 1:7 everyday.
- Pray each day and ask God for strength, guidance and the ability to overcome your fears
- Challenge yourself to make at least one new offline interaction each month
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following questions:
Do you believe that daters in 2014 are lazy and afraid of meeting people offline?