On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan continues his discussion with Shunte Gamble by discussing things couples must know before dating long distance or entering into a long distance relationship.
We will also discuss whether couples should set a date for how long they will date or be in a relationship long distance. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1370.
Questions We Answer:
- What things must couples know before dating long distance or entering into a long distance relationship? (4:23)
- Should couples set a date for how long they will date or be in a relationship long distance? (10:15)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- Dating with intention rather than dating how popular culture dates. (0:46)
- The importance of knowing how people define dating. (3:36)
- The danger of overvaluing relationships. (6:50)
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it?” – Luke 14:28 (ESV)
Support Shunte Gamble:
- Check out Shunte’s organization, Women Empowering Change
- Follow Shunte on Instagram
- Check out Shunte’s book, Holding on to Hope: 21 Day Devotional + Journal
Listen to the Series ‘Long Distance Dating and Relationships’: