Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Loving Through the Pain (Part 1)
- “Life is not without struggles” – Makini Smith
- “Life isn’t about what we go through; it’s about how we deal with it.” – Makini Smith
- “The best way to have a good friend is to be one.” – Makini Smith
- “Everything in life is about choice.” – Makini Smith
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What does it mean to love through the pain?
- How important is it to have a support system?
- How challenging is it to love through the pain we experience?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why you must learn to cope and deal with the pain and challenges you face in life.
- How pain can hinder you in life.
- The importance of having a support system.
- The danger of holding on to unforgiveness and bitterness.
- How we can block our own blessings.
- Makini shares why her children are her ‘WHY’.
- Makini explains how she has been able to continue loving hard, despite the heartbreak she experienced after her divorce.
- “A man who has friends must himself be friendly, But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.“ – Proverbs 18:24 (NKJV)
- “He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.“ – 1 John 4:8 (NKJV)
- I Got You: Restoring Confidence in Love and Relationships by Rob Hill Sr.
- Overcoming Crisis: The Secrets to Thriving in Challenging Times by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!