Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Should your friend be allowed to pursue a relationship with your ex? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Manage Mutual Friendships After a Breakup (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Should your friend be allowed to pursue a relationship with your ex?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How valuable love is in order to maintain healthy relationships.
- Why we are unable to love others the way God calls us to in our own strength.
- The impact painful breakups can have on our friendships.
- What it truly takes to love others.
- Ryan shares what God taught him about love after his last relationship ended.
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!“ – 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)
- “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.“ – Matthew 5:43-45 (NIV)
- “Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.“ – Luke 9:23 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- You need God’s help to discern and make the right decision regarding mutual friendships after a break up.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- ““Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”” – Matthew 22:36-40 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Go before God and genuinely ask Him to remove any and all hard feelings, bitterness or unforgiveness you may still have towards an ex, a friend or anyone.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!