On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan Immanuel continues his discussion with Clinical Psychologist & Certified Imago Relationship Therapist Dr. Michael DiPaolo by discussing what it means to be intentional when dating.
We will explain the dangers of compromising our values and boundaries when dating and the role of strategy and planning in dating. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1348.
Questions We Answer:
- What does it mean to be intentional when dating? (6:08)
- What are the dangers of compromising our values and boundaries when dating? (10:29)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- The role of strategy and planning in dating. (1:45)
- What’s required to get better results when dating. (3:14)
- How to gain clarity on the things we truly value in relationships. (8:51)
Support Dr. Michael DiPaolo:
Listen to the Series ‘A New Way to Date’: