On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan concludes his discussion with author Antione Anderson by discussing how to begin taking action.
We will explain how introverts can seek motivation and mentorship and the value of stepping out of our comfort zone. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1329.
Question We Answer:
- How can we begin to take action? (8:37)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- How introverts can seek motivation and mentorship. (1:06)
- The value in stepping out of our comfort zone. (5:19)
- Invest in gaining knowledge and understanding from the Bible. (11:03)
- The benefits of properly preparing. (11:40)
Support Antione Anderson:
- Follow Antione on Twitter
- Follow Antione on Instagram
- Check out Antione’s book, Prepared: Journey to Fulfill Your Destiny
- Listen to me and Antione’s previous discussion on How to Build, Maintain and Increase Intimacy in a Relationship
- Listen to me and Antione’s previous discussion on How to Support Your Partner’s Pursuit into Entrepreneurship
Listen to the Series ‘The Power of Preparation’: