On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan Immanuel continues his discussion with Saleaha Wade by discussing how Christian singles can deal with and overcome pressure from pastors and spiritual leaders to get married.
We will explore the different levels of influence that pastors and spiritual leaders can have over people’s lives. We’ll also discuss the importance of making our own life choices and setting boundaries with pastors and spiritual leaders. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1313.
Question We Answer:
- How can singles deal with pressure to get married from pastors and spiritual leaders? (10:38)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- Why your ministry isn’t greater just because your married (0:38)
- Different types of spiritual leaders (2:37)
- The level of influence spiritual leaders can have on people’s lives (3:24)
- The reason why people allow spiritual leaders to have a great amount of influence over them (4:04)
- The importance of making our own life choices (4:42)
- Setting boundaries with spiritual leaders (9:42)
- How to stand your ground (12:55)
Biblical Kingdom Principle We Discuss:
- “I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please.“ – Song of Solomon 8:4 (KJV)
Support Saleaha Wade:
Listen to the Series ‘Pressure to Marry’: