Have you loss sight of your vision?
Today is the day you begin reestablishing your vision and purpose in life!
In the latest podcast episode, I am joined by Tiya Sumter to discuss how you can reestablish your vision and purpose in life. If you’ve lost sight of your vision in life, this discussion is a MUST LISTEN!
Episode Title: Reestablish Your Vision and Purpose in Life
- “Our gifts are tied to service.” – Tiya Sumter
- “I believe if we pause, sit still and ask God to guide us we will hear our own calling.” – Tiya Sumter
- The importance of vision and purpose in our lives
- How to reestablish your vision in life
- How to distinguish if your vision is from God or not
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Reasons why age should not hinder us from pursuing our purpose in life
- The challenge of discovering what your purpose is
- The joy of understanding and walking in God’s purpose for your life
Danger & Difficulties:
- The danger of living beneath your purpose or potential
- The struggle of searching for your purpose in all the wrong places
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Tiya opens up about one of her greatest fears in life
- Jay explains the importance of being prepared for the tests we will face throughout our lives
Hold Yourself Accountable:
You must do the work of seeking God for your purpose.
Apply the Kingdom Principles:
“A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.” Proverbs 16:9 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Seek God and ask Him to guide and reveal your purpose and vision to you.
- Read Understanding Your Potential by Dr. Myles Munroe.
- Reflect and write down the things that you are good at and passionate about.
- Don’t quit.
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
Do you know your purpose in life?