On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan Immanuel continues his discussion with Jasmin Carroll by discussing the challenges that arise when Christians date non-believers.
We will explain why it’s important for Christians to date other believers. We’ll also discuss one of the biggest challenges Christians face when dating non-believers. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1308.
Question We Answer:
- What challenges arise when dating a non-believer? (2:22)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- How marriage glorifies God (1:07)
- Why it is important for Christians to date other believers (1:31)
- One of the biggest challenges Christian face when dating non-believers (5:17)
- How dating a non-believer can have a positive impact on some people (6:28)
- Dating believers is not free of challenges (12:50)
- Differences in the challenges we face when dating believers and non-believers (17:18)
Biblical Kingdom Principle We Discuss:
- “Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.”” – Proverbs 27:17 (ESV)
Support Jasmin Carroll:
Listen to the Series ‘Should Christians Date Non-Believers?’: