Our Statement of Beliefs
- That the Scriptures (Old and New Testament) are the infallible Word of YAH (God).
- That YAH is one, and is expressly manifested in numberless ways, and that all these ways are the one True YAH. (Deuteronomy 6:4)
- That Yahshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ) is the Word of YAH, the Son of YAH manifested in the flesh and is the fullness of the Godhead bodily. (Colossians 2:9)
- That Yahshua died for the sins of all mankind, was buried and resurrected on the third day and is the only way to salvation. (John 11:25-26; Acts 3:13-16; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 1 Peter 1:3)
- That salvation is by grace through faith, and that only by the shedding of innocent blood is there remission of sins. (Ephesians 2:8-9; Matthew 26:28)
- That Yahshua was born of a virgin by the Ruach haQodesh (Holy Spirit). (Matthew 1:18-25)
- That the body of HaMashiach is composed of all those who believe and have committed themselves to Yahshua, the Seed of the woman, from the beginning. (Genesis 3:15)
- That Yahshua HaMashiach is indeed coming back again, so that where He is, we may be also. (John 14)
We also believe and teach that…
- Knowing the culture, language, idioms, and people who penned the Scriptures is imperative to understanding the New Testament.
- YAH IS SALVATION! Law (Torah), Is the Teaching of Yah that leads to salvation by His grace through faith. The Torah is designed to bless the followers of YAH of Israel.
- YAH’s desire, purpose, care, and will for man has never changed. His laws (teachings and instructions) are for us because He loves us.
We also want podcast listeners, guests and everyone who visits this website to know that…
- We choose to use the original Hebrew names of the Godhead (YAH, Yahshua HaMashiach and Ruach haQodesh) instead of the Greek or English translations (God, Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit). We do not require podcast guests to use the original Hebrew names, but they are welcome to if they like.
- We are not practitioners or endorsers of any religion.
- We observe the biblical Shabbat (Sabbath) and do not observe or endorse Sunday worship. (Exodus 20:8-11)
- We do not observe or endorse any secular holidays (Halloween, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.).
- We do not believe or endorse the searching or finding of deliverance, salvation or healing (in any aspect of life, including relationships) from within an individual or through Yoga or similar practices. We firmly believe the Torah (The Word of YAH) is the only way to true deliverance, salvation and healing. (Psalm 68:20; John 14:6)
For those who are interested, we have provided a small sample of resources below that can provide additional insight on some of our biblical beliefs.
Please note that we do not endorse or agree with everything that is released by the producers of the videos shared below. We encourage you to always pray and seek the Ruach haQodesh for discernment and to test everything you hear by the Word of YAH. (1 Thessalonians 5:21)
Why we believe YAH’s law (Torah) still applies today
“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.” – Matthew 5:17 (KJV)
“If ye love me, keep my commandments.” – John 14:15 (KJV)
Why we believe in observing the Shabbat (Sabbath) instead of Sunday worship
“Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.” – Exodus 20:8 (KJV)
Why we use the names YAH and Yahshua HaMashiach instead of “God” and “Jesus Christ”
“Sing unto Elohim, sing praises to His Name: extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by his name YAH, and rejoice before Him.” – Psalm 68:4 (KJV)