Our Statement of Beliefs
- That the Scriptures (Old and New Testament) are the infallible Word of YAH (God).
- That YAH is one, and is expressly manifested in numberless ways, and that all these ways are the one True YAH. (Deuteronomy 6:4)
- That Yahshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ) is the Son of YAH. (1 John 5:20)
- That Yahshua HaMashiach died for the atonement of sins, was buried and resurrected on the third day and is the only way to salvation. (John 11:25-26; Acts 3:13-16; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 1 Peter 1:3)
- That salvation is by grace through faith, and that only by the shedding of innocent blood is there remission of sins. (Ephesians 2:8-9; Matthew 26:28)
- That the body of HaMashiach is composed of all those who believe and have committed themselves to Yahshua.
- That Yahshua HaMashiach is indeed coming back again, so that where He is, we may be also. (John 14)
We also believe and teach that…
- Knowing the culture, language, idioms, and people who penned the Scriptures is imperative to understanding the New Testament.
- YAH IS SALVATION! Law (Torah), Is the Teaching of Yah that leads to salvation by His grace through faith. The Torah is designed to bless the followers of YAH of Israel.
- YAH’s desire, purpose, care, and will for man has never changed. His laws (teachings and instructions) are for us because He loves us.
We also want podcast listeners, guests and everyone who visits this website to know that…
- We choose to use the original Hebrew names of the Godhead (YAH, Yahshua HaMashiach and Ruach haQodesh) instead of the Greek or English translations (God, Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit). We do not require podcast guests to use the original Hebrew names, they choose what names they want to use.
- We are not practitioners or endorsers of any religion.
- We do not believe or endorse the searching or finding of deliverance, salvation or healing (in any aspect of life, including relationships) from within an individual or through Yoga or similar practices. We firmly believe the Torah (The Word of YAH) is the only way to true deliverance, salvation and healing. (Psalm 68:20; John 14:6)