Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Keep Friendships Strong While in a Relationship (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How challenging can it be to manage our relationship and our friendships?
- What to do when we grow apart from friends we grew up with?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why many people struggle with maintaining their friendships when in a relationship.
- Why it is important for us to know what people’s expectations of us are.
- Common challenges that arise when trying to manage a relationship and keep friendships strong.
- Why change is inevitable when we enter into relationships.
- The reason we must wisely choose the people we allow into our lives.
- Knowing when to let friendships or relationships go.
- Jay shares why he had to let certain friendships go.
- “Do two walk together
unless they have agreed to do so?“ – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that once you enter into a relationship things WILL change.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Anxiety weighs down the heart,
but a kind word cheers it up.” – Proverbs 12:25 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Sit down and talk with you friend and partner separately and discuss their expectations.
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life by Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!