Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “What is the Big Deal About Tithes and Offering? #WhatDoYouThink with @The_TGA on @RTRLRadio!”]
Episode Title: What is the Big Deal About Tithes and Offering?
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What is the big deal about tithes and offering?
- Why do some people struggle with giving tithes and offering?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The difference between tithes and offering.
- The role fear plays in keeping some people from giving a tithe or offering.
- How giving tithes and offering is a demonstration of our faith in God.
- Why we must be willing to relinquish control and trust in God completely.
- The importance of the attitude and heart in which we give.
- Why giving benefits us.
- “For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.’” – Ephesians 1:4 (NIV)
- “For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.“ – Psalm 139:13 (NIV)
- ““Will a mere mortal rob God? Yet you rob me.“But you ask, ‘How are we robbing you?’“In tithes and offerings. 9 You are under a curse—your whole nation—because you are robbing me. 10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. 11 I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe,” says the Lord Almighty. 12 “Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land,” says the Lord Almighty.“ – Malachi 3:8-12 (NIV)
- “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.“ – Matthew 6:24 (NIV)
- “Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts. 42 But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents.43 Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. 44 They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on.” – Mark 12:41-44 (NIV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!