In this episode, Jay is joined by singles ministry advocate and speaker Kris Swiatocho to address the question: Why are singles neglected or ignored by many churches?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why are singles neglected or ignored by many churches? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: What Singles Need From the Church (Part 1)
Guest: Kris Swiatocho
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why are singles neglected or ignored by many churches?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why many churches struggle to reach singles.
- How ministry directed towards singles has changed over the years.
- Why singles are neglected or ignored by many churches.
- The importance of appreciating and valuing our singleness.
- Kris shares how she changed her approach to singles ministry.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Activate God’s promise to His people by drawing near to Him.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.” – James 4:7-8 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to memorize God’s law and promise to His people in James 4:7-8.
- Pray and ask God to help you humbly submit to Him and put His laws into practice and live it.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Leave a 5 Star Rating and Review on iTunes
Leave a 5 Star Rating and Review on Stitcher
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Write a Comment