We will examine the red flags that a man is going to pull a disappearing act on you, how some women allow men to exit and reenter their lives and so much more.
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “Why Men Disappear Then Reappear ft.@DeeTheDateCoach on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Men Disappear Then Reappear
Music: Christon Gray – Vanish
- “So many women fall in love with men’s words, but they don’t hold them accountable to them.” – Dee Simone
- “The man who pulls a disappearing act is really just a coward.” – Jay Mayo
- Red flags that will indicate if a man is going to pull a disappearing act on you
- Why some women allow men to exit their lives and then come right back in
- The importance of a woman being able to discern a man’s true character
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- The disappearing act that men pull defined
- How most women feel when men pull disappearing acts
- The excuses men give for disappearing out of women’s lives (make sure you don’t fall for these)
Dangers & Difficulties:
- The danger of giving a man a role to play in your life
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- The time a dude used the “I was in a coma” excuse
- Play or Be Played by Tariq Nasheed
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
Past Episode Mentioned:
- 100: Why Men Abandon Women and Relationships with Cornelius Lindsey
- Rhonda Britten’s custom ringtones that you can use for your ex and any guy you no longer want to talk to! – Click here to get them now!
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!