They think they know all there is to know about relationships, but they don’t!
If you don’t agree with me, that’s perfectly fine. All I ask is that you hear me out first. Deal?
I was recently invited to be a guest on the season finale of my homie Quincy’s show The Talk 2 Q Radio Show.
As always, we dived into some very thought provoking and even controversial topics. As you may have already guessed, a vast majority of those topics had to do with men, women and relationships.
I personally believe that men and women both lack a lot of knowledge, understanding and wisdom about one another, singleness, dating and relationships. By no means am I implying that I know it all, because I definitely don’t!
It is my belief that there is a lot for us all to learn and continue learning. However, there are lots of things that we’ve been taught that are simply wrong and it is imperative for us to right those wrongs before trying to learn new things.
During our discussion, I explain my perspective and we examine a variety of critical questions regarding men, women, relationships and lots more!
- What is the biggest misconception about being single?
- Why do women put so much pressure on one another to be in a relationship?
- Why do men put so much pressure on one another to avoid being in a relationship?
- What’s so hard about both genders admitting to their own mistakes instead of pointing fingers at one another?
- Will the divide between the genders get worse as society continues to embrace single parenthood?
I truly enjoyed this discussion, as did Quincy and his amazing Show Legends and listeners.
I thank God that I had the opportunity to share with the listeners the importance of embracing our singleness, how men and women can begin gaining the right knowledge and truth about themselves and relationship, as well as seeking God to gain an understanding of His purpose for their lives.
It is my pleasure to share this discussion with you and the fellow R.E.A.L. Lovers.