Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Continuing to Date After Marriage (Part 2) with @JasperWilliams3 on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Continuing to Date After Marriage (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What challenges do married couples face when trying to date after marriage?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The purpose of dating after marriage.
- Common challenges that hinder married couples to date consistently.
- Why married couples must set the right priorities.
- The reason sacrifice is a part of marriage.
- How some people’s perception of marriage is distorted.
- “Catch for us the foxes,
the little foxes
that ruin the vineyards,
our vineyards that are in bloom.“ – Song of Songs 2:15 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Make the effort to invest in taking time to connect with each other.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.“ – 1 Peter 4:8 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Make a commitment to begin dating.
- Set day/time/frequency for when you’ll date.
- Write down ideas and plan dates.
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!