Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What are common dating mistakes that believers in Jesus Christ make? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Dating God’s Way (Part 2)
Guest: Fianna Peppers
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are common dating mistakes that believers in Jesus Christ make?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why the way we perceive the person we are dating is important.
- Dating mistakes that believers in Jesus Christ commonly make.
- Boundaries to put in place if we desire to date God’s way.
- “Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters.“ – Hebrews 13:1 (NIV)
- “Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?“ – 2 Corinthians 6:14 (NIV)
- “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, 8 and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh.“ – Mark 10:7-8 (NIV)
- “On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”“ – Mark 2:17 (NIV)
- “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, 26 that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, 27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.“ – Ephesians 5:25-27 (NKJV)
- “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”“ – Mark 12:30-31 (NIV)
- “But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; 24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. 25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.“ – James 1:22-25 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Choose to date in a way that honors God and His Word.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “If you love me, you will keep my commandments.” – John 14:15 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Seek God in prayer and ask Him what spiritual discipline He desires for you to strengthen in this season of your life.
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- I Will Wait For You: Single and Unwilling to Settle by Joshua M. Parker
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!