What do men and women think about dating in 2014?
Do they think differently?
Do they think the same?
What do you think?
Don’t think too hard about it, because the answer awaits you.
Listen to the latest episode of The Way We Think and find out right now whether men and women think differently or the same about dating in 2014.
If you know someone who will enjoy listening to this or who can benefit from it please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “Discover what men and women think about Dating in 2014 #RTRL”]
Episode Title: The Way We Think About Dating in 2014
- Jaha Knight – Follow Her on Twitter
- Brenden Dilley – Follow Him on Twitter
- Monika Nybom – Follow Her on Twitter
- Chris Sol – Follow Him on Twitter
- Nadia Arain – Follow Her on Twitter
- Kahlil Haywood – Follow Him on Twitter
- Jaha’s FREE Gift
- Brenden Dilley’s book Still Breathin’: The Wisdom and Teachings of a Perfectly Flawed Man
- Nadia Arain’s book The 21st Century Spartanite: The Strong Woman’s Guide to Ultimate Success
- “People think that dating or getting to know someone is a chore, because it’s almost like a job interview without the resume.” – Nadia Arain
- “Dating to me is an interview with hormones. It’s not a commitment.” – Jaha Knight
- “Because sex is so easy to find, it’s very difficult to find somebody to love and build a solid serious relationship that may lead to marriage.” – Nadia Arain
- “If you goal is to actually get into a serious relationship, pursue something that’s not a relationship. Make your life more meaningful.” – Brenden Dilley
- “If you want to thrive in 2014, find a deeper purpose in life.” – Brenden Dilley
- “You can develop personality, but you can’t develop key things like character.” – Nadia Arain
- “You always need to possess what you request.” – Nadia Arain
Show Some Love:
Please leave a comment or a private message answering the following question:
Do you believe men and women think differently or the same about dating in 2014?