Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What is God’s best? @Nia_Danielle explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Experience God’s Best for Your Life (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What is God’s best?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why it’s important to know God’s purpose for your life.
- Everything God does and creates has a purpose.
- How to know if something is God’s best for you or not.
- The importance of bringing glory to God.
- Why some people think they don’t deserve God’s best.
- “You are good, and what you do is good;
teach me your decrees.“ – Psalm 119:68 (NIV)
- “Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”“ – Genesis 1:26 (NKJV)
- “Love never fails.“ – 1 Corinthians 13:8a (NIV)
- “Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.“ – 1 John 4:8 (NIV)
- “God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.“ – 1 Corinthians 1:9 (NIV)
- “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.“ – John 14:6 (NIV)
- “But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.“ – John 16:13 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that you can only experience God’s best when your focus is on glorifying God.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “You are worthy, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power,
for you created all things,
and by your will they were created
and have their being.” – Revelation 4:11 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine your wants and desires and discover their root.
- While You Wait…: My Journey of Singleness and Lessons for Those Waiting on God’s Promises by Nia Irvin-Smith
- Purpose Awakening: Discover the Epic Idea that Motivated Your Birth by Touré Roberts
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!