What do men and women think about following our dreams and letting go of broken dreams?
Do they think differently?
Do they think the same?
What do you think?
Don’t think too hard about it, because the answer awaits you.
Listen to the latest episode of The Way We Think and find out right now whether men and women think differently or the same about following our dreams and letting go of broken dreams.
If you know someone who will enjoy listening to this or who can benefit from it please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “Follow Your Dreams and Let Go of Broken Dreams on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Follow Your Dreams and Let Go of Broken Dreams
- Kate Erickson – Follow Her on Twitter – Listen to the Entrepreneur on Fire podcast
- Mr. CEO
- Renee B – Follow Her on Twitter – Check out her book #ImBeautyInspired
- Joshua Medcalf – Follow Him on Twitter
- Stephanie Ghoston – Follow Her on Twitter
- Michael Minot – Follow Him on Twitter – Check out his book The Beckoning
- “A big mistake that a lot of people make is mistaking dreaming big with thinking big.” – Joshua Medcalf
- “I think it’s really important that we dream big, but think small.” – Joshua Medcalf
- “It doesn’t matter what I achieve, it matters how I impact people’s lives and who I become in the process.” – Joshua Medcalf
- “Stop blaming your circumstances, because it’s your perspective.” – Joshua Medcalf
- “There’s no such thing as broken dreams, there’s only recycled dreams.” – Joshua Medcalf
- “If you don’t have passions and dreams in life, I don’t see you going anywhere.” – Stephanie Ghoston
- “As long as you’re doing something that’s in alignment with your values and your purpose, I think you’re moving forward.” – Stephanie Ghoston
- “Change starts with yourself.” – Stephanie Ghoston
- “It’s not good to be wrapped up in someone else’s dream because it’s not your dream.” – Stephanie Ghoston
- “Without a dream, without a goal and without a plan, it’s really just a wish.” – Renee B
- “You’re never too old and you’re never too young to pursue your dreams.” – Renee B
- “When two or more people come together to accomplish something, the strength behind that is so much stronger than anyone trying to do something on their own.” – Michael Minot
- “Even though we might have 7 billion people on the planet, there’s one thing that everyone can do that nobody else can duplicate.” – Mr. CEO
Show Some Love:
Please leave a comment or a private message answering the following question:
What inspires, motivates and drives you to follow your dreams?