In this episode, Jay continues his discussion with health and fitness coach Tasha Prescott by addressing the question: What are the struggles in a relationship where one person is health conscious and the other is not?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How Health and Fitness Can Impact a Relationship (Part 2) with @tashaprescott on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How Health and Fitness Can Impact a Relationship (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the struggles in a relationship where one person is health conscious and the other is not?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of learning lessons from our tough experiences.
- How our physical health can impact our spiritual health.
- Why we can’t force our goals on our mate.
- Tasha opens up about how her family responded when she decided to become a bodybuilder.
- Tasha shares some of the challenges she experienced in preparation for her first bodybuilding competition.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Decide to become more health conscious and physically fit.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Decide to take the first step towards becoming physically fit.
- Read a health-related book and learn more about the importance of being health conscious and physically fit.
- Find a workout partner and/or accountability partner.
- Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World by Tom Venuto (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body by Michael Matthews (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body by Michael Matthews (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!