We will examine why it can be difficult to quit a job without burning bridges, the wrong way to quit your job and so much more.
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “How to Quit Your Job Without Burning Bridges ft.@CultivatedSense and @cartoondaily1 on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Quit Your Job Without Burning Bridges
- “A lot of people quit jobs to start businesses because they are running from something.” – Stephanie Ghoston
- “Your job is your #1 investor.” – Stephanie Ghoston
- “You want to leave with people smiling, not frowning.” – Kendall Lyons
- The wrong way to quit your job
- The importance of having a strategy before you quit your job
- How to completely avoid bridges when quitting your job
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Things that must be considered before quitting a job
- How to determine the right time to quit your job
- The benefits of quitting a job without burning bridges
Dangers & Difficulties:
- Why it can be difficult to quit a job without burning bridges
- The danger of jumping out to start your business too quickly
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!