Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why Husbands Must Submit to Their Wives (Part 1) with @HisLeadership on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Husbands Must Submit to Their Wives (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is submission such a touchy topic?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The biblical principle of submission.
- How submission applies to more than just the relationship between a husband and a wife.
- Three ways that men are called to submit to their wives.
- Why people struggle with submitting.
- What led many women to have no desire to submit to their husbands.
- Heath admits that there was a time when he did not fully understand what it meant to submit.
- “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.“ – Romans 12:2 (NIV)
- “Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers.“ – 1 Peter 3:7 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Accept that submission is a part of life…not just in marriage.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.” – Ephesians 5:21 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to learning more about the importance of submission.
- Read the bible and biblically based books.
- Practice what you learn.
- His Leadership Her Trust: 4 Steps to Become the Christian Man A Woman Trusts, Respects, and Actually Wants to Follow by Heath Wiggins
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!