In this episode of the MenChat series, Jay continues his discussion with relationship consultant Heath Wiggins by addressing the question: How can a man refusing to submit hinder his relationship with God and his wife?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why Husbands Must Submit to Their Wives (Part 3) with @HisLeadership on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Husbands Must Submit to Their Wives (Part 3)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How can a man refusing to submit hinder his relationship with God and his wife?
- What areas do men struggle in the most when it comes to submitting to their wives?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How men’s perspective of submission difference based upon the generation they were born in.
- Why men must be willing to ask for help from their wives.
- The reason some men have begun to relinquish their responsibility to their wives.
- How men and women can become more comfortable with submitting to one another.
- The importance of being spiritually mature.
- Why women must be mindful of who they submit to.
- Heath shares how he learned the importance of not complaining about his wife.
- Heath shares the key lessons he has learned about submission.
- “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.“ – Romans 12:2 (NIV)
- “Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers.“ – 1 Peter 3:7 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Accept that submission is a part of life…not just in marriage.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.” – Ephesians 5:21 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to learning more about the importance of submission.
- Read the bible and biblically based books.
- Practice what you learn.
- His Leadership Her Trust: 4 Steps to Become the Christian Man A Woman Trusts, Respects, and Actually Wants to Follow by Heath Wiggins
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!