In this episode of The Way We Think series, Yahnathan continues his discussion with author Shimira Cole by addressing the question: How does the way men and women perceive independent women differ?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How does the way men and women perceive independent women differ? @ShiMiraCole explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Way Men & Women Think About Independent Women (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How does the way men and women perceive independent women differ?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Things independent women want men to understand about them.
- Signs that a man is a “bum”.
- How men can determine whether an independent woman has a partnership or competition mindset.
- What independent women want from men.
- Shimira explains how most women’s perspective of men changes around the age of 27.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!