Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why must men be more selfless after getting married? @eterrytweets explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Mistakes Men Must Avoid During Marriage (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why must men be more selfless after getting married?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why men must be more selfless after they get married.
- The design of marriage.
- The responsibility that husbands have to their wives.
- Mistakes that can be avoided with proper preparation.
- The kind of husband that God desires men to develop into.
- “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her“ – Ephesians 5:22 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that you will definitely make mistakes during marriage and be prepared to learn and grow from your mistakes.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “For by wise guidance you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory.” – Proverbs 24:6 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Write down your expectations for marriage.
- Make a conscious and diligent effort to begin preparing for marriage (read books, seek wise counsel, etc.).
- RealTalk: The Making of a Man by Eric Terry Sr.
- Before You Hit Send: Preventing Headache and Heartache by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!