That’s a question that is more difficult to answer than most people think.
If you’re thinking about dating, take a moment to find out if you’re truly ready.
It’s not easy to face the fact that you may not be ready to start dating, but accepting that fact can help prepare you for when you are ready.
I’m not saying whether you’re ready or not, that’s a decision that only you can make.
However, I would like to share the latest podcast episode with you, in hopes that it will assist you with determining whether you’re truly ready to start dating or not. Enjoy!
Episode Title: Signs You’re Not Ready to Start Dating
Music: Daniel de Bourg – Run
- “It’s important for us to investigate the reason why we want to be in a relationship.” – J. Patrick Wise
- “There is value in all of our experiences.” – Simone Phillips
- “The purpose of marriage and relationships is not your happiness.” – J. Patrick Wise
- “A person must believe that they can have a healthy, whole relationship.” – Simone Phillips
- Reasons why it can be challenging to take a seat and make a decision to not date for a period of time
- The importance of realizing the value in every experience
- How you can know that you’re not ready to date
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- The common thread that exists for people who are not ready to start dating
- Signs that someone may be in denial about not being ready to start dating
- How to identify whether or not someone you’re interested in dating is truly ready or not
Dangers & Difficulties:
- Simone explains the danger in allowing our desire to date to be on autopilot
- Dealing with the negative stigma of singleness
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- J. Patrick shares how pride and selfishness can hinder people’s readiness for a relationship
- Simone shares about her journey toward learning how to date selectively
Answer This Question:
Are you ready to start dating?
Leave your answer in a comment below. Thanks!