Do you know what a phenomenal woman is?
If not, don’t worry!
Today you will discover the essence of a phenomenal woman.
In this episode of the WPOV series, Ariel, Ces and Rochelle will discuss what they love most about being women and examine what the true essence of a phenomenal woman is.
Episode Title: The Essence of a Phenomenal Woman
Poetry: Maya Angelou – Phenomenal Woman
You Can Say That Again Girl!:
- “When you aren’t confident in who you are it shows in every aspect of your life.” – Ces
- “If we feel protected, we’ll feel loved.” – Ariel
- “You can’t overlook the gift for the package.” – Rochelle
- “It’s not how you start, it’s how you finish.” – Ariel
Now That’s Wisdom!:
- Rochelle tells men like it is…all she wants them to do it listen
- Ways that women can realize their true value
- The power in not needing other people to validate you
- The importance of valuing and taking time out for yourself
Speak On It!:
- The true definition of a phenomenal woman
- What Ariel, Ces and Rochelle love most about being women
- Rochelle explains the beauty of a woman’s ability to give birth
- The simplicity of men vs. the complexity of women
- Why women are attracted to and desire men who can protect them
- The ability of women to power through and get things done
Let’s Be Honest Girl!:
- Ariel dives into the superficial things that are great about being a woman
- Ariel sheds a tear speaking of the remarkable and unique experience of mothering and nurturing a child
- Things men will never fully understand about women
- Ariel gives men the green light to fake it ‘til they make it
- Rochelle explains why she has no issue embracing her inner cavewoman…if a man is willing to hunt and gather
Here’s What Happened to Me!:
- Ariel official adds sewing to her repertoire on her way towards developing into a Proverbs 31 woman
- Ariel discloses the impact her father had on how much she valued herself
- Cesley tells about the transformation she went through from not caring much about her self-image to embracing and loving herself genuinely
- Rochelle officially has retired her velour tracksuit
Check This Out Ladies!:
Rochelle recommends the book, The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts
After listening to this episode, are you a phenomenal woman?
Leave us a comment below and let us know.