Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “The Purpose-Driven Lifestyle in Marriage (Part 1) with @latoyaearly on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Purpose-Driven Lifestyle in Marriage (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Do most people understand the purpose of marriage?
- What is the foundational purpose of marriage?
- What does it mean to have a purpose-driven marriage?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why marriage is about more than what most people think.
- The importance of knowing the purpose for our marriage.
- The value in knowing who we are and what our purpose in life is.
- Why God desires for married couples to live a purpose-driven lifestyle.
- LaToya shares how she discovered her purpose and the purpose for her marriage.
- “Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. 9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.“ – 1 Corinthians 7:8-9 (NIV)
- “‘The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”” – Genesis 2:18 (NIV)
- “Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.“ – Ephesians 3:20-21 (NIV)
- “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.“ – Matthew 5:14-16 (NIV)
- “For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.“ – Matthew 18:20 (NIV)
- “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.“ – John 15:5 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that there is nothing more important and fulfilling than purpose and seek to discover your purpose and fulfill it.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “In their hearts humans plan their course,
but the Lord establishes their steps.“ – Proverbs 16:9 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Acknowledge or discover your purpose.
- Invest in developing your purpose.
- Come together with your partner and seek God about how you both can fulfill your unique purpose together.
- The Power in Your Purpose: Creating a Purpose-Driven Lifestyle by LaToya Early
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!