Are you ready to start dating?
Don’t answer that question just yet!
Take a moment to discover if you are TRULY ready to start dating.
It is a true honor and pleasure to be sharing with you the premiere episode of a new series on the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast.
The series is entitled WPOV (Women’s Point Of View) and is hosted by three amazing, insightful and relatable women.
To kick things off, they are going to discuss at length how women can make sure they are truly ready to start dating. Enjoy!
Episode Title: Girlfriends Guide to Making Sure You’re Ready to Start Dating
Music: Fantasia – I’m Doin’ Me
You Can Say That Again Girl!:
- “We as women need to sit back and evaluate who we are before we bring somebody else into a mess.” – Ces
- “I was looking for a man and I was feeling that I needed to have a man, because I didn’t trust God to take care of me.” – Ariel
- “When you’re not looking for something, things just happen as they should.” – Ces
- “A true friend will tell you the truth.” – Rochelle
- “I’m not going to stop living if I never get married or never find that one that I think is out there for me” – Rochelle
- “When you’re content in your singleness, that’s when you actually can start dating again.” – Ces
- “Don’t let being single stop you from living.” – Rochelle
Now That’s Wisdom!:
- Ariel explains why women need to beware of men who are “Bad Boys” and “Peter Pans”
- Ces keeps it real and lets women know that from time to time they need a reality check
- Rochelle speaks about women who always seem to be in a relationship and who truly find it difficult to be alone
- The power in a woman choosing to look good for herself and not just in order to attractive a man
Speak On It!:
- Signs that a woman needs to stay off of the dating scene
- How women who are currently single can prepare themselves for their next relationship, while waiting patiently
- Why women should enjoy and embrace their singleness, instead of despising it or perceiving it as a curse
- How to know you’re ready to start dating
Let’s Be Honest Girl!:
- All three of the ladies share their experiences of currently warming the bench and deciding to sit themselves out of the dating game
- How to tell a friend that they need to take a seat and stop dating for awhile
- Ariel shares how challenging it can be when aspiring to be a Proverbs 31 woman
- Ariel goes out on the ledge and asks Ces and Rochelle to share how they would feel if they never get married
Here’s What Happened to Me!:
- Ces shares how taking time away from dating allowed her to get closer to God
- Ariel reveals some of the struggles she had with coming to terms with the possibility that she may never get married
- Rochelle shares the experience she had with a Caribbean man while on a cruise
Check This Out Ladies!:
Rochelle recommends the book, It’s Just a F’n Date
After listening to this episode, are you ready to start dating or not?
Leave us a comment below and let us know.