Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Realistic Expectations in Marriage (Part 2) with @marriageisreal on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Realistic Expectations in Marriage (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are unrealistic expectations in marriage?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why we must be cautious of an overly independent spirit in marriage.
- The value of open communication in a marriage.
- The importance of compromise in marriage.
- How realistic and unrealistic expectations in marriage differ.
- ““In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry“ – Ephesians 4:26 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Talk about your expectations of marriage…ideally before getting married.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, 20 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires.“ – James 1:19-20 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine the expectations you have.
- Seek God’s guidance to ensure that you have the right expectations.
- Communicate your expectations to your current or future spouse.
- Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs by Emerson Eggerichs (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!