Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Should You Keep a Secret Money Stash? (Part 2) with @SeekWisdomPCW on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Should You Keep a Secret Money Stash? (Part 2)
- “Information without implementation is useless.” – Patrice C. Washington
- “You have to know the character of the person you commit yourself to, especially for a lifetime.” – Jay Mayo
- “A little work can lead to a better life.” – Jay Mayo
Question We Address and Answer:
- How to reveal to your spouse that you have a secret money stash?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why unmarried people should not have joint accounts.
- The importance of being aware of the finances in our relationship.
- Why we must have the right mindset towards money.
- The value in examining our childhood to determine what lessons we were taught about money.
- Patrice opens up about the models she had growing up who taught her about money.
- “And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” – Romans 8:28 (NKJV)
- “Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:“ – Hebrews 12:14 (NKJV)
- Real Money Answers for Every Woman: How to Win the Money Game With or Without a Man by Patrice C. Washington
- Real Money Answers for Men: The Ultimate Playbook for Financial Success by Patrice C. Washington
- Real Money Answers – College Life & Beyond by Patrice C. Washington
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker (Get the Audiobook FREE!)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!