Are you a virgin or have you already had sex?
Either way, what I am about to share is for you.
Whether we acknowledge it or not, sex before marriage impacts us all!
Knowing that, I was honored when the amazing woman of God and author Sheree asked me to discuss the topic of sex before marriage with her.
The discussion was a part of the 90 Day Celibacy challenge that she is hosting, in conjuction with the content covered within her book, What Are You Bringing to the Table?
It was a truly enlightening and enjoyable discussion.
Don’t just take my word for it though. Check out some of the topics we examined:
- How to remain celibate in a sex-crazed society
- The ways sex can cloud our judgment and impact our decision-making
- Why people “shack up” and do other things reserved for married couples without accepting the consequences of their actions
- The major impact that soul ties have on our lives and relationships
- The importance of prayer and fasting along the celibacy journey
This is not a discussion you want to pass up on!
You are sure to learn something or walk away with a few questions to ponder.
It is a joy to share this discussion with you and the fellow R.E.A.L. Lovers.
Enjoy the discussion, please support Sheree, check out her book What Are You Bring to the Table? and feel free to leave a comment below sharing your thoughts and takeaways. Thank you and I look forward to reading your comments!