Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to Transitioning from Single to Married (Part 2) with @NLightNMyMind and @lovingshanelle on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Transitioning from Single to Married (Part 2)
- “You have to be creative about how you communicate.” – Lady J
- “In marriage, there is a lot of healing that takes place.” – Lady J
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What are some of the greatest challenges that will arise after someone gets married?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How to find the courage to have the tough talks.
- Why couples must be willing to compromise.
- How baggage can impact the success of a relationship or marriage.
- Lady J explains the importance of being aware of soul ties.
- Lady J shares the valuable lesson her mother taught her about balancing her duties as a wife and a mother.
- K.J. touches on how couples can sometimes loss sight of the importance of communication in their relationship.
- K.J. talks about the importance of being able to adjust with your partner.
- Ménage à Trois: You, Your Spouse and the Lover of Your Soul by Phil and Shae Bynes
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman
- The 4 Seasons of Marriage: Secrets to a Lasting Marriage by Gary Chapman
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!