Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Should I Tell Him I Have Kids? (Part 2) with @AnneLatourHB on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Should I Tell Him I Have Kids? (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can single moms properly reveal to a man they are dating that they have kids?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why it’s important to be honest when dating.
- The impact confidence has on single moms.
- The importance of behaving in a manner that is pleasing to God.
- Why it’s wrong to withhold information and lie.
- Struggles single moms encounter when dating.
- Ways single moms can reveal they have kids when dating.
- ““Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.” – Matthew 7:3-5 (NIV)
- “For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of man.“ – 2 Corinthians 8:21 (NIV)
- “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.“ – 2 Timothy 1:7 (NKJV)
- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.“ – Philippians 4:6-7 (NIV)
“Whoever would love life
and see good days
must keep their tongue from evil
and their lips from deceitful speech.“ – 1 Peter 3:10 (NIV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!