If so, you’re not alone.
Today, you’ll learn how to overcome that fear!
There can be real concerns that someone may steal your ideas, but it’s not something you should be afraid of.
In the latest podcast episode, you will discover how to combat against someone who tries to steal your idea and how to protect yourself from having your ideas stolen.
If you know someone who can benefit from this please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “Combat Against People Stealing Your Ideas on @RTRLRadio with @advancement4u”]
Episode Title: Combat Against People Stealing Your Ideas
- “Lesson learned. Tuition paid.” – Donna Smith-Bellinger
- “There are things we need to be aware of, but we don’t have to allow them to control us.” – Jay Mayo
- “Remember that what you do now will reflect on your later.” – Donna Smith-Bellinger
- “You may have the same mission as other people, but make sure your vision is clear and something that sets you apart from other people.” – Jay Mayo
- “To receive praise, give praise.” – Donna Smith-Bellinger
- “You want to be the one to ignite the fires, not burn the bridges.” – Donna Smith-Bellinger
- Why you should not be afraid of people stealing your ideas
- Donna shares three ways to avoid having your ideas hijacked
- Who to share your ideas with and who not to share your ideas with
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- The benefit of helping other people get their ideas accomplished
- How to deal with betrayals by family members or friends
Danger & Difficulties:
- The danger of people taking credit for your work or stealing your ideas
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Donna opens up about how many of her ideas were not embraced in corporate America
- Donna explains how she was talked out of college by “Mr. Right Now”
Hold Yourself Accountable:
Don’t take it personal.
Apply the Principles:
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Know your value.
- Keep dreaming and thinking of great ideas.
- Don’t let fear deter you or other people to discourage you.
- Only share your ideas with people who are worthy of hearing them.
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
Have YOU ever had someone try to steal your ideas?