Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to build a strong financial foundation? @SteveRepak explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Build a Strong Financial Foundation (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How to build a strong financial foundation?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of building a strong financial foundation Yah’s (God’s) way.
- What a strong financial foundation is.
- Why money does not provide true happiness.
- How to properly balance finances from a spiritual and natural perspective.
- How to prioritize Yah over money.
- The value in having an accountability partner.
- Steve explains how he’s learned to be a good financial steward through working with different clients.
- Jay shares how he learned that Yah is his Source.
- “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:19 (KJV)
- “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” – Matthew 6:33 (KJV)
- “A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels“ – Proverbs 1:5 (KJV)
- “Bow down thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply thine heart unto my knowledge.” – Proverbs 22:17 (KJV)
- “Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.” – James 4:17 (KJV)
- “Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.” – 2 Corinthians 9:7 (KJV)
- “He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.” – Luke 16:10 (KJV)
- “The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.” – Proverbs 22:7 (KJV)
- “For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?” – Luke 14:28 (KJV)
- “Master, which is the great commandment in the law?37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.38 This is the first and great commandment.39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.” – Matthew 22:36-40 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Examine your heart to determine why you’re attracted to what you are atrracted to.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “But Yah said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For Yah does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but Yah looks at the heart.”” – 1 Samuel 16:7 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Write lists of your attractions.
- Submit your lists before Yah in prayer and ask Him to bring your attractions in alignment with what His best for you is.
- Dollars & Uncommon Sense: Basic Training For Your Money by Steve Repak
- 6 Week Money Challenge: For Your Personal Finances by Steve Repak
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!