Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why Women Shouldn’t Want to be Superwoman (Part 1) with @fabwives on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Women Shouldn’t Want to be Superwoman (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What does it mean for a woman to be superwoman?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why some women believe they must be superwoman.
- The dangers of being trying to be superwoman.
- The importance of self-care.
- Why some women refuse help from others.
- Rhea opens up about trying to be superwoman.
- “Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it? 29 For if you lay the foundation and are not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule you, 30 saying, ‘This person began to build and wasn’t able to finish.’31 “Or suppose a king is about to go to war against another king. Won’t he first sit down and consider whether he is able with ten thousand men to oppose the one coming against him with twenty thousand? 32 If he is not able, he will send a delegation while the other is still a long way off and will ask for terms of peace. 33 In the same way, those of you who do not give up everything you have cannot be my disciples.” – Luke 14:28-33 (NIV)
- “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.“ – Matthew 6:33 (NIV)
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.“ – Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Value and love yourself enough to take off the cape and accept the help you need and take care of yourself.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him. 39 She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet listening to what he said. 40 But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, “Lord, don’t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!”41 “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things, 42 but few things are needed—or indeed only one. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”” – Luke 10:38-42 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Take stock and write down all the tasks you are doing simultaneously.
- Cut back on things that are not necessary.
- Care for yourself.
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Epiphanies Within: When Mediocre Living Is No Longer Enough by Brittney Michelle
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!